A perfect groom and a charming dress require beautiful makeup and hairstyle. In this blog post I am gonna lead you through the whole process of looking for the right makeup and hairstyle suitable for you. While going through dozens of beautiful photos, you should keep in mind these basic criteria:
1. Wedding makeup and hairstyle should be based on your usual style. If you feel good with your hair tied back, I would go for combing your hair up, if you are not used to makeup, I wouldn’t go for dark smokey eyes. Ideally, you should look like yourself enhancing the best of your features.
2. You should also consider your partner. If he does not like you wearing makeup, I would use soft makeup in natural tones. If he likes your hair curly, I would go for lush curls or eventually half-up hairstyle.
3. Your makeup and hairstyle should be timeless so that you will like yourself in a year as well as twenty. Versatile makeup includes soft smoky eye shadows in natural brown, beige and plum tones, or an eye liner and soft eyeshadows. Romantic waves, volume updos and elegant buns are always timeless.
4. Your hairstyle should match your face shape and your dress. If your forehead is small or conversely high, try to comb your hair in bangs. Pronounced jaws require locks of hair on the sides. Ample dresses perfectly match with fancy updos and buns, romantic embroidered dresses look great with curls and half-down hairstyle.
5. As soon as you make decision about your makeup and hairstyle, it is time to look for the right pictures. You can browse through the magazines or the internet. You can also get inspired by some celebrity who has similar looks as you. For example, if you have blond hair and blue eyes, you can type in Google Reese Witherspoon, etc.
6. I personally recommend Pinterest webpage that works as an online information board where you can pin your pictures. You will create your own wedding collage for inspiration where you can store pictures of interesting dresses, accessories, wedding decoration, makeup and hairstyle or whatever has caught your eyes. You can then send the link to your makeup artist, hairstylist, the florist, the decorator, the photographer or wedding guests so that they can get the style of your wedding in a moment.
You can have a look at such information board here: https://cz.pinterest.com/arianabeautycom/weddingsvatba/